We offer a complete foot treatment.
First, we help you with a comprehensive assessment both of what’s required for the goals you want to achieve and of anything which might hinder you e.g. incorrect footwear.
Many of our patients aren’t injured. They want advice on how they might be able to improve their performance. This can range from advice on:
- the pros and cons of different footwear;
- shoe inserts, which mold around your foot, i.e. orthotics (from the Greek “ortho”, to straighten); through to advice on
- correct foot stretching and flexing.
Where there are injuries, pain or problems, our ‘best practice’ diagnostic processes, including our superior, video based Digital Gait Assessment, quickly enable us to determine:
- the causes of symptoms:
- possible mitigation;
- treatment; and
- solutions to related issues.
Our experienced podiatrists are able to provide advice on or treatment of:
- foot and ankle disorders, including skin and nail conditions (blisters, callous, ingrown toenails- conservative care and nail edge resection if appropriate);
- biomechanical causes of back, hip, knee, leg, ankle and foot pain;
- flexible or semi-rigid corrective foot orthotics (to fit sports and/or fashion shoes);
- appropriate stretching / strengthening and training programs
- an individual’s specific requirements for running shoes, football boots and other sporting footwear.